A sensible theory of its existence could be that a less evolved human lain cases of its inexplicable size. The well adapted primate lived on through the ice age and those in the artic regions breed on into present day hiding in mountains and some times known to attack humans. Yet-i to be discovered. They have found a scalp of a yeti or bigfoot like creature before in the past.
Description and BehaviourEdit
Yetis can be compared to Bigfoot (Sasquatch) but with white, longer fur and thinner and longer and more bluish faces. A Yeti also has large yellow teeth especially and four razor sharp fangs, the lower ones usually longer. A Yeti is leaner than a Bigfoot making it taller and longer but stronger and more endurable. Also the Yeti is very aggresive and will attack humans. A Yeti is also very shy and won't approach humans unless a human or creature has harmed him or his family before. Yetis are also not pack animals and they are solitary, most Yetis only meet with eachother in mating season.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Speed: Able to run 25 mph on a mountainside or 40 mph on a flat road, they can also move (punch, kick, bite or otherwise hurt or move) faster than humans.
- Super Endurance: Able to stay alive without food for 3 months and without water for 3 weeks and withstand the high altitudes of the Himalayas.
- Super Smell: Able to catch the scent of a human 15 miles away. And able to smell the emotions (sadness, relief, happiness) of humans and other Yetis.
- Super Hearing: Able to hear a twig snap from 6 miles away.
- Super Strength: Able to lift 10 ton boulders and smash through logs, destroy metal with their jaw, and are able climb trees and mountains very easily.
- Super Sight: Able to see squirrels and recognize the type of squirrel from 300 yards away.
- Invulnrebility: The Yeti's skin can only be penetrated by bullets but causes very little damage.
- Expert Tracking: Can track creatures for years on end without losing the trail and with not much rest (1 hour of sleep each day) but with primitive techniques and thanks mostly to their senses.
- Healing Factor: Able to heal from wounds three times faster than humans.
- Longer Lifespan: Able to live for a 1,000 years.
- In Skylanders, Yetis have 4 arms, less hair, blue skin, 3 Fingers, and are more jolly and cheery