There ia a strict code of conduct to their way of life. It is based on honor and respect to their home and each other; especially to elders and higher ranks. Despite their advanced technology, Predators' lifestyle is generally tribal (like Native Americans for example) and the relationships between tribes usually consist of friendly rivalry and competition. A sporting event is held that they call "The Hunt" where they track, hunt, and kill dangerous species. The possibility of getting maimed or even killed by the things they hunt plays a big part of the ordeal. For they must kill something that is capable of killing them otherwise there's no point in calling it an honorable sport. The more "in your face" the fight is, the better. When successfully killing the set opponent, the Predator will take its skull and sometomes the spine too (if available) as a trophy and proof of the kill. Sometimes the Predator will skin it for a pelt depending on the exterior. To die in combat can be considered honorable depending on the situation. If the kill was unsuccessful and the Predator survives, it is considered dishonorable while the Predator returns ashamed (suicide can be considered honorable in this scenario depending on the situation). They also hunt for food. This is based more on survival than honor. When hunting for food, it is acceptable to kill something that has little to no threat.
- Predators stand almost 7 feet tall.
- They have arthropod-like mandibles around their mouths.
- Dreadlock style hair.
- Due to their diet and activeness, they have built bodies.
- Strength shows that they could pick up a fully grown human and throw them.
- Helmet/Mask: This allows them to breath in atmospheres unlivable to Predators. It also allows them to see in various different settings such as Night Vision and Infrared.
- Cloaking Device/Invisibility: A light-bending cloaking device is used to make them translucent, appearing invisible and hard to spot. These devises are prone to short circuit when wet.
- Wrist Computer: This device has touch-pad technology that controls holographic projections, record and play audio, a self-destruct, tells time, and even limited control over their ship.
- Wrist Blades: The basic close combat weapon Predators use. They are retractable blades from a wrist gauntlet.
- Shuriken/Smart-Disc: Both are used in the same way. Both thrown like a Discus or Throwing Star. The only difference is the Shuriken has retractable blades that open when thrown. Once thrown, the user must go to retreve it. The Smart-Disc doesn't have retractable blades but it's allaround sharp. After being thrown, it comes back to the user like a boomerang.
- Shoulder Canon: Also known as the Plasma Caster. It fires small explosive energy bolts. Generally a long range weapon.