SCP-173 is an extremely hostile euclid-class creature, meaning that his behaviour can't be predicted for some reason. He is extremely strong and fast, and will charge anyone and break their neck faster than it has any reason to be. The only counter is having it in your field of vision, as he acts as a statue while being seen. For this reason, anyone in the SCP Foundation who has to work near SCP-173 is part of a three man team: one to do the job and the other two to watch it. This method works well, because if one blinks, the other is still watching. However, there are always those people who get a group killed from this because of some mistake, whether accidental or otherwise.
- Speed: SCP-173 is literally unseeably fast. It dashes with extreme speed towards anyone not giving it direct eyesight. Most people actually consider that SCP-173 teleports.
- Precision: SCP-173 has extremely spot on precision. He can always twist anyone's neck without failing and will instantly kill them, suggesting it has a high amount of strength.
- SCP-173 is featured, alongside other members of the SCP Foundation, in the game SCP: Containment Breach.
- "Crunch" is a story about SCP-173. The story consists of thoughts that run through the creature's head.
- The design used for SCP-173 was based off of a statue by Japanese artist Izumi Kato.
- It is not a Keter class because it can be easily contained.