The Orc is a type of creature available to the Keeper in Dungeon Keeper. It is similar in appearance to the Troll, but has purple skin and carries a shield and a larger hammer. Orcs are dedicated, stalwart soldiers and will gladly give their lives in defence of the Dungeon. They can also be quite handy at manufacturing traps in the workshop.
- Melee - Orcs will bludgeon heroes to death with their hefty warhammers.
- Speed - At Level 5, orcs gain a spell that lets them accelerate so that they can reach the sight of a battle faster.
- Armour - At Level 7, orcs can reinforce themselves with defensive magic and take less damage.
- Grenade - A magical projectile that resembles a green demon head. Only orcs that reach Level 9 can use this attack.
- Training - Orcs live for battle and so when there is no one to fight they will ready themselves for inevitable conflict in the Training Room.
- Guard Duty - When an orc isn't training, it will happily stand ready upon a Guard Post and keep watch for intruders.
Orcs are model minions and have no specific dislikes.