Odin is a mighty king of the Norse gods, the King of Asgard, and the father of Thor. Odin survives solely on the mead of the goat Heiðrún.
- Superhuman Strength - Odin is the mightiest of the Asgardians. He his at least easily stronger than ten strong trolls.
- Heightened Senses - Odin has powerful senses.
- Invulnerability - Odin is virtually indestructible and his body is stronger than any metal or stone. Heights, gunfire, explosions, extreme temperatures, and most magics have no effect on him.
- Superhuman Stamina - Odin does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in space and underwater.
- Divine Wisdom - Odin is a skilled and brave worrior, master of disguise, ancient genius, and brilliant architecht. He is the one who constructed Valhalla; a magnificent golden building with hundreds of enormous doors and windows devorated with beautifully carved statues. This comes from being the god of wisdom.
- Divine powers - He has total power over the weather and can make enemies weapons blunt just by looking at them. He can raises the dead to consult them and ask about the past.
- .he can turn the eyes of deceased giants to stars. he can turn and create real live people out of wooden logs. with her and with the other gods saliva could Odin create a new deity called Kvaser. Odin also mastered the art of singing galdrar, which was the most powerful of all the norse spells and as the norse god of magic Odin is almost all-powerful.
- Shape-Shifting - Odin can take on the form of an old wonderer.
- Healing Factor - With time, Odin grew a new left eye after his first was removed, albeit with scars.
- Animal Control - Odin can commune with and control ravens and wolves.
- All-Seeing Eye - Odin can see anything and everything that goes on in the universe, from Asgard to Midgard, all the way down to Niflhiem
- Near-Immortality: Like all Norse goods Odin is not completely immune to old age, but age instead of an extremely slow pace and can not die of old age themeselves. Although to stay forever young They eat the sacred apples of Idun.