Leviathan is a sea serpent monster of immense size. The leviathan of the middle ages was used as an image of Satan, endangering both God's creatures-by attempting to eat them-and God's creation-by threatening it with upheaval in the waters of chaos. As the demon of envy, it's classified as one of the Seven Princes of Hell, corresponding to the seven deadly sins. Leviathan represents the element of water. The element of water in Satanism is associated with life and creation.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Being an ancient supernatural creature, Leviathans are very powerful.
- Superhuman Strength - Because of their weight and size Leviathan are physically potent and can overpower armies of humans with ease. They maintain their strength even while in human form.
- Shape-Shifting - Leviathan can take on human form and abilities. They can take on the form of any human they consume (including their clothing).
- Powerful Jaws - Leviathans have large jaws with rows of razor-sharp fangs that can bite through any non-invulnerable creature.
- Amphibious - Leviathans can survive on land and underwater.
- Consumption - When they eat humans and other creatures they take in their prey's life, knowledge, and complexity.
- Clairvoyance - Leviathans can see angels, demons, and other supernatural creatures when humans cannot.
- Venom - Leviathans are venomous. Their secrete a black poison either from their fangs or claws.
- Healing Factor - Leviathans heal from wounds and are immune to disease. They can reattach severed limbs, including their heads. They can survive gunshots, stab wounds, acid burns,
- Nigh-Immortality - Leviathan do not die from old age and can only be killed by certain supernatural means.
- Flight - Leviathans can defy gravity.
- Swimming - The Leviathan being a creature of the seas is natural-born swimmer.
- Fighting - Leviathans can kill their prey instantly.
They usually are about 1,000 to 15,000 ft. long.