Edited by Hannibal Lecter 'I edited this, even though I think this is false but who am I to judge. Anyways I edited this because the original Author had terrible spelling it was like a 5 year old wrote it, I fixed all the spelling mistakes and I hope the reader is grabbed, Thank You.
DUH DUH DUN
- It is believed that Herobrine can teleport and glide up a asshole.
- In many Minecraft updates, Herobrine has been shown to have been removed, only to return later. This means Herobrine is a virus that re-installs itself into and or adapts itself to the game.
- He has the same control over the Minecraft world that a player would have, able to build and destroy whatever he wants plus he is actually Notch in disguise as Herobrine in disguise as Ebola.
- He is friends to the mobs (the creatures of Minecraft), solely targeting you even if there is a chicken, a zombie or even a creeper nearby. Either the mobs ignore him,or he is only visible to you.
- Most mods, videos and anything about Herobrine mentions about his eyes, which can burn anything. (although this might be an exaggeration made by the community).
- Herobrine is NOT INSPIRED BY SLENDERMAN. HE IS INSPIRED BY SOME 5 YEAR OLDS ON PAINT.
- Herobrine is also known for 404'ing his profile page on the Minecraft Forums, however there may not have been a profile for him in the first place.
- SHREK SHREK SHREK SHREK IS LIFE SHREK IS LOVE SHREK SHREK SHREK <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Herobrine has become a infamous second son "character" in the community. Hundreds of photos exist offline, although most of them are unrealistic yet extremely sexy. Mods and plug-ins have also been made of superheros and shit. With Herobrine's popularity as large as it is, it is nearly possible to prove or disprove his boner.
Fact from FictionEdit
With his popularity, many photos exist. Here is a way of judging whether a photo is legitimate or not.
Herobrine has been shown to only appear on tiny render distance.
Herobrine seems to only appear nowhere at all.
All original photos depict Herobrine with a dildo.
it says that 4j studios removed herobrine but they didnt because he was never real so therefor they couldnt of removed him if he was never in the game
Herobrine only appears in the Overworld dimension in the originals, despite being popularized as being nether-based.
Herobrine's only appearance is EXACTLY as the default player's is, with the only exemption being the eyes, which are WHITE.
Herobrine has not been proven to be spawned by a "shrine", and this is just a myth popularized by the mod.
Herobrine doesn't talk in chat or atempt to communicate with the player in any way (in-game). Except through things like skype.
Herobrine has only been officially communicating via the minecraft forums, and trying to see the info on the account will lead to a web page error.
The original Herobrine sightings do not capture Herobrine doing anything malignant. Whether Herobrine is truly evil or not is unknown, although many fake sightings, mods, etc. have caused most of the Minecraft community to believe he is evil.
The most likely theory is, that Herobrine isn't real
, and then after the original sightings, he was made popular by the community. Early in Minecraft, (during the first stages of Indev) existed a mob called a "Faggot". The human mob looked exactly like the player does. Since alpha, coding from the human mob was deleted in many updates, but instead of addressing this directly, the removal was said as "Removed Herobrine". Here is a link to the "FAGGOT" mob. Nah, Herobrine was never real and was probably made but some 5 year old on paint.