Goozims are large, brown, hairy, seemingly carnivorous creatures native to Drusselstein.
Goozims appear to be dangerous but capturable as a game in Druelselstein called "Poke the Goozim with a Stick" shows one being locked up and poked by civilians. Heinz Doofenshmirtz's unnamed father was the winner of "Poke the Goozim with a Stick" and received a Spitzenhound as a prize, which he named "Only Son" ("Got Game?").
A 2nd Dimension Goozim is later used by the 2nd Dimension's Heinz Doofenshmirtz in an attempt to eat the 1st Dimension's Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Agent P, and 1st Dimension Heinz Doofenshmirtz ("Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension"). An uncaged Goozim later appeared in Doofenshmirtz's dream in Sleepwalk Surprise.
Poke the Goozim with a Stick
This appears to be a traditional and popular game in Gimmelshtump. The game is very simple, in which people simply poke the Goozim with a stick. It is unknown how one wins this game, but prizes may be awarded based on the Goozim's reaction to the poking. Heinz Doofenshmirtz's unnamed father appeared to use a special stick with a badly-made sackcloth horse-head on it; this may have been an official Goozim-poker, or simply Mr. Doofenshmirtz's favorite stick.
- Goozims may be sentient or semi-sentient because if one listens closely when Heinz Doofenshmirtz's unnamed father pokes it with a stick it sounds as if it is yelling "OUUUCH" ("Got Game?").
- Goozims don't appear to be very strong for their size, as the Goozim cage depicted in Got Game? doesn't look very strong. However, in the 2nd Dimension, the Goozim cage is shown to be made of iron, indicating that in the 2nd Dimension, Goozims may be much stronger than their 1st Dimension counterparts or the iron could just be the only mineral there to use ("Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension").
- The game "Poke the Goozim with a Stick" used in the Doom place is renamed "Poke the Goozim with a Stick, Surrounded by lava" ("Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension")
- According to Phineas Flynn, an individual Goozim is approximately the size of a two-car garage. However, as this observation took place in the 2nd Dimension, it may only apply to 2nd Dimension Goozims.
- Goozims appear to be composed almost entirely of hair, similar to the Looney Tunes monster Gossamer. This was shown when the 2nd Dimension Goozim leapt through a portal in pursuit of its 1st Dimension prey. There was only room for a small cylinder of Goozim to go through the portal, but when it passed through the portal, it was shown to still be alive.