|Gender||Male & Female|
A Gargoyle is a living monster that was made of stones. They come in many varieties: some are full bodied, often with wings; others are simply disembodied visages that simply watch (ex. having only half a body). Gargoyles are not the same as other stone beings, such as the Golem as Gargoyles are always in the form of in-human, possibly demonic, creatures. They stand guard in gothic-style structures, such as Catherals and European castles.
It has also been said that Gargoyles only come alive to fend off evil, which would explain them being found on churches commonly. So there is a possibility that Gargoyles just look evil and scary to fend off bad intruders .(It is also said in some small legends than they are a type of lesser gaurdian angel that is sometimes often considered to be an abomination due to the fact that they are half angel half demon.) So nobody actually knows if a gargoyle is good or bad.
The name "Gargoyle" comes from the Gargouille, a dragon that spouted water from its mouth, causing floods. Gargoyles, the stone decorations, were originally representations of this monster.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality - Gargoyles are immune to the passing of time and cannot get sick.
- Human Form - Gargoyles can take on human form.
- Flight - Gargoyles can fly under their own power.
- Camafloage - Gargoyles can blend in with the inanimate gargoyles so it can suprise intruders that infiltrate buildings
- Fire Resistance - Being made out of stone means he is invulnerable to fire