Located somewhere in Mexico, the Forbidden Valley was a remote and difficult-to-reach canyon far out in the desert. It was a dry and inhospitable place, with stunted, scrubby vegetation, a barren, rocky landscape and little water. What made this valley different to any other was the fact that it was something of a "lost world", a sanctuary for several breeds of creature who had been previously thought extinct.
Species in Residence Edit
- Allosaurs lived in the Forbidden Valley, in particular the fearsome dinosaur known as Gwangi.
- Styracosaurs, a species of herbivorous ceratopsian dinosaurs.
- Pteranodons, a type of flying reptile dating from the age of the dinosaurs.
- Eohippus, a genus of prehistoric horse-like mammal.
- Ornithomimus, a species of omnivorous theropodian dinosaur.