The following belongs to Riot Games, creators of League of Legends.
There is a place between dimensions, between worlds. To some it is known as the Outside, to others it is the Unknown. To those that truly know, however, it is called the Void. Despite its name, the Void is not an empty place, but rather the home of unspeakable things - horrors not meant for minds of men. Cho'Gath is a creature born of the Void, a thing whose true nature is so awful most will not speak its name. Its fellows have been poking at the walls that divide dimensions for a crack, a way into Runeterra, where they can visit their own personal paradise of horror upon the world. They are called the Voidborn, creatures so ancient and terrible that they have been removed from history altogether. It is rumored that the Voidborn command vast armies of unspeakable creatures on other worlds, that they were once driven from Runeterra by powerful magic lost to antiquity.
If such tales are true, then the rumors that follow must be equally true - that one day, the Voidborn will return. Even now, something dark stirs in Icathia, perverting the summoning rituals of the League to allow the presence of Cho'Gath. It is an alien creature of malice and violence, a thing that causes all but the most stalwart to cringe in fear. Cho'Gath even appears to feed on its predations, growing and swelling as it gorges itself. Worse yet, the creature is intelligent, perhaps greatly so, making most wonder how such a monster could be contained. Fortunately, the power of the League's summoning has confined Cho'Gath's presence exclusively to the League of Legends. It is here that summoners use Cho'Gath's Voidborn abilities to help decide the fate of Runeterra. The Terror of the Void knows what fate it would choose for Runeterra, given half the chance.
- Carnivore - Whenever Cho'Gath kills, he takes his foe's soul, using it to heal himself and increase his reserves for the use of othe abilities.
- Rupture - Cho'Gath launches the anything in a small area into the air. Upon hitting the ground, anything alive will be injured and slowed for a short time.
- Feral Scream - Cho'Gath screams. The soundwaves disrupt enemy spellcasting and concentration, as well as injuring those in close proximity to him.
- Vorpal Spikes - Cho'Gath launches spikes during his strikes, allowing him to hit targets from a distance.
- Feast - Cho'Gath devours an enemy. Should it survive being eaten, the target will be severely weakened. However, if it dies, Cho'Gath grows, becoming stronger and tougher to kill.