Ares is the Greco-Roman god of war, bloodlust and violence. Ares is the son of Zeus and Hera, as well as the lover of Aphrodite and nemesis of Athena.
Ares' Roman alter ego is Mars.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Ares is an immortal god of vast power.
- Immortality - Ares will live forever and never grow old.
- Superhuman Strength - He can bend steel, crush daimonds, send grown humans flying with the slightest touch.
- Superhuman Durability - Ares's godly skin and bones are stronger than similar mortal tissue.
- Superhuman Senses - Ares can hear any prayer that is said in his name no matter where it is.
- Flight - He can fly through the air with the force of a missile.
- Superhuman Senses - He has acute eyesight and hearing that allows him to see and hear far off or onto other parts of the Earth.
- War Aura - His aura inspires aggression in mortals. He draws his strength from the psychic energy created by war.